We follow two main rules: FUN and SAFETY.
We are a kid-friendly and family-friendly event, and we want to make sure everyone has a good time and enjoys the con in a friendly and safe environment.
Attendees must respect common sense rules for public behavior, personal interaction, common courtesy, and respect for private property.
- No harassing, bullying or any other kind of offensive behaviour - we are really serious about it!
- No smoking.
- No vaporing.
- No alcohol.
- No drugs.
- No pets (except for service animals).
- Simulated weapons are allowed as a part of your costume and will be checked for safety.
- No property damage.
- All guests are subject to change.
- All tickets sales are final and are not subject to refund. If you purchased your ticket but can't attend the convention, you can transfer your ticket to another person before the convention.
- Tickets can't be copied or duplicated.
- All attendees must wear a wristband at all times.
- Children under the age of 13 must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Respect other people’s personal space and ask permission before photographing, touching, or in any way making contact with anyone else.
- By attending Meadowlark Comic Con you agree that photos of you may in the future be used for promotional purposes.
Meadowlark Comic Con reserves the right to revoke, without refund, the badge of any attendee not in compliance with this policy. All violations will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Meadowlark Comic Con reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, including but not limited to vendors, attendees and media representatives, without explaining the reason.